– Made from PVC and aluminum in medical grade, consists of PVC outer sleeving.
– Smooth PVC sleeve permits easy insertion and withdrawal
– Sterile by EO, single use
Endotracheal Tube Intubation Stylets with Adaptor
It is made of malleable aluminium with a polyethylene outer sleeve that allows the stylet to be adapted to any desired shape.
Although very different in shape and use, some clinicians believe that it can be used as a Guide until they try to use it. The
“hook” makes this impossible to do so and is not a practice we endorse.
• Single use so reduces risk of cross infection
• Choice of two lengths for adult intubation
• Choice of three sizes to fit most adult and paediatric tracheal tubes
Instructions For Use :
1)Select the appropriately sized device for patient.
2)Insert stylet into endotracheal tube (not supplied), ensuring protrusion beyond end of tube does not occur.
3)Bend to provide required curvature to assist with intubation.
4)Intubate trachea following current accepted medical guidelines.
5)Firmly hold endotracheal tube in place and pull style by hook to remove.
Company Name: Hangzhou Formed Medical Devices