· Tracheostomy tube kit is mainly used for tracheotomized patients requiring anesthesia, artificial ventilation, or other assisted breathing. It is indicated to guide the specially designed Guide wire Dilating Forceps into the trachea, which then are used to dilate the trachea. The design of the forceps allows the outward force to be distributed evenly along the large surface area of its jaws, thereby minimizing the force at any risk of tracheal trauma.
• Low-pressure, high-capacity, ultra-thin-walled balloon maintains an effective seal under low pressure, reducing tracheal mucosal damage during ventilation of various anesthetic devices.
• Rounded intubation core and intubation tube at the curved tip fit human trachea structure for smooth insertion and placement.
• The percutaneous tracheostomy tube made of high elastic medical materials can be automatically shaped at body temperature to fit the trachea.
• Soft wings and extremely flexible standard connectors ensure catheter fixation and patient comfort and safety.
• Ergonomic design provides secure positioning and minimizes tube movement.
• Tapered arc tip is designed to help placement and removal of both the tracheostomy tube and inner cannula with minimal disruption to the patient’s airway.
• Permanently attached 15mm connector on the tube that assist connection to anesthetic and ventilator breathing circuits.
• Radiopaque material making the tube entirely x-ray visible for correct tube positioning.
Company Name: Scw Medicath
Model: 41.07 series