Adson 12cm Serrated Tip Tissue Forceps Dressing
Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
• Tissue forceps/pliers used to grasp and stabilize soft tissue during suturing.
• Thumb forceps with serrated tips for increased grip. This tool is used primarily to secure tissue without the worry of slippage. In oral surgery, Adson tissue forceps are used to grasp loose, excised tissue as well as to manage placement of oral tissue while it is being sutured.
• Serrated forceps are used on tissue; counter-intuitively, teeth will damage tissue less than a smooth surface because one can grasp with less overall pressure. Smooth or cross-hatched forceps are used to move dressings, remove sutures and similar task.
• AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
• Non Slip Grip Quality Handle.
• Polish to high Standard Finish.
• Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
• Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
• High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
• High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
• Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 Standards.
Company Name: Transact International