The gas evacuation apparatus (GEA) is designed to safely and actively remove waste gas associated with everyday inhalation anesthesia. The GEA will accommodate waste gas supply from at least 5 masks. The new one has been upgraded with a wider range of exhaust flow, low noise, and exquisite exterior design.
– New design make it more exquisite and easy to carry.
– A wide range of flow rate-8~60LPM, real time display on the LED screen.
– Size: 232mm(W)*200mm(D)*184mm(H).
– Automatic temperature compensation system can help stably run even in 5°C-40°C.
– The velocity of “pull” or “draw” can be adjusted depending on the stations (masks).
– The smoke exhaust efficiency is outstanding, can replace the traditional exhaust fan with a smoke exhaust capacity less than 5g.
– Online weighing（0~2000g）, get the weight of canister directly from the display.
– Two level overweight alarm: 990g and 1010g.
Cat No. – Description
R546Pro – Gas Evacuation Apparatus with Weight Monitoring, 110-240V.
Company Name: Rwd Life Science